Shiga Kogen Snowshoe Hiking in 2019
(Saturday, January 5, 2018 - Sunday, March 31, 2019)
Guide Association located in Shiga Kogen Nature Conservation Center offers guided trekking tours in summer and guided snowshoe tours in winter.
We also provide a private guide upon customer's request. Our knowledgeable guides will lead you to organized hiking trails and let you discover new aspects of Shiga Kogen.
Things to bring
Winter jacket, snow pants, backpack, water, lunch and winter footwear
*No cancellation fee will be charged in the event that tour is cancelled by guide association due to bad weather, etc.
- ･Please book by 4:00 pm the day before you wish to join the snowshoe tour.
- ･Please give us a call two weeks before the day you wish to hire a private guide.
- ･Booking can be made at your accommodation in Shiga Kogen.
- ･Book online. Enter "Shiga Kogen Guide Association" into a search box for more information.
- ･Please give us your name, address and age for insurance purposes.
- ･Booking may not be accepted when the number of participants reach the limit.
Guide trekking tour is available in summer.