Shiga Kogen Guide Trekking in 2018
(Saturday, June 6, 2018 - Sunday, October 28, 2018)
Guide Association located in Shiga Kogen Nature Conservation Center offers guided trekking tours in summer and guided snowshoe tours in winter.
We also provide a private guide upon customer's request. Our knowledgeable guides will lead you to organized hiking trails and let you discover new aspects of Shiga Kogen.
Things to bring
●Hat ●Trekking glove ●Windcheater ●Hiking boots or shoes ●Backpack ●Water, trail chow, mat, first aid kit, rain jacket/pants, garbage bag and bear bell, etc. ●Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
*No cancellation fee will be charged in the event that tour is cancelled by guide association due to bad weather, etc.
- Please book by 4:00pm two days before you wish to join the tour.
- Please give us a call two weeks before the day you wish to hire a private guide.
- Book online. Enter "Shiga Kogen Guide Association" into a search box for more information.
- Please give us your name, address and age for insurance purposes.
- Booking will be closed when the number of participants reach the limit.
- The schedule may change due to weather conditions, etc.
Guide snowshoe hiking tour is available in winter.